Welcome to WorldGamers Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

ADMIN APPLICATION FOR WORLDGAMERS|RETAKES SERVER #3 US ATLANTA

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Offline   GABE

GABE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks

• Canada
  • STEAM_1:1:48537204

Steam Profile

• Time Online: 49m 38s
First Name: Braiden
How old are you?: 16
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48537204
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
What's your name on steam?: G A B E
Experiences of Sourcemod?: I have minor experience in coding for source, but i am knowledgable in CS;Source.
What are you doing as an admin?: I would like to be active Admin on duty in the WorldGamers|Retakes #3 US ATLANTA.

Reason for applying: I have noticed you guys dont have any active Admins on the initialled server... Retake server #3 US ATLANTA.
Why should we choose you as an admin?: I believe I would be a valuable asset in be ing an admin, as I am friendly, and constantly online. I deal with situations based on BOTH sources of information.
What could you bring to the community that others cant?: A New Idea of adding information to newcomers about current events, future events and announcments, and an overall Freindly guy.
How long have you been playing on our servers?: I have been playing on the servers for About ONE HOUR, or a little over
Which location of servers are you interested?: US.
About yourself?: I am a low leveled kinda guy, often dissolve minor situations before they become a problem, I often deal with my problems head on, and am kind and caring to all those around me. I treat others with the most respect. I will ALWAYS think about others before myself.

Offline   Jordan

Jordan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • 5 thanks

• United Kingdom
  • STEAM_1:1:87570268

Steam Profile

• Time Online: 5d 11h 54m 35s

"You have to play regularly on our servers for 3 months or more."

"If your candidacy is approved, we will ask you to remain active on the forum and servers."

"The applicant must receive recommendations from current administrators or players."
"If the applicant receives three or more recommendations, they must be approved by the project owner." - Noting that this may not be applicable as activity on retakes is somewhat low.

I thought I might as well tell you what people will think, since you are applying for retake it is very much up to the head admin of that region, this being iole. This is because the servers may not be very active or have many admins currently, the time you should have been playing for is 3 months, but generally that is for surf more then others - even with that said one hour is a very small amount of time played - this applies to the other criteria as well.

In summary, the main things I would be thinking about is forum activity, time played and what you wrote in your application. The first two wouldn't be looking good for you and the last is a matter of opinion, hopefully for you iole likes it, we do need some more admins on retake.

I would have waited a week or two, and during those weeks been active on the forums (even though there isn't much to talk about regarding retake), and would have made a more convincing application, that showed how much you want to be an admin and how much work you were willing to put in from the start, but thats just me.

-Your friendly neighborhood potato, Jordan.

Edit:
Sorry if I am imposing on your applications iole, delete freely :)

Edited by Jordan, 29 July 2016 - 04:54 AM.
Don't want to impose on US Applications...

• theSNIPEORAMA and Starchik like this
"How does one kill that which has no life?" - favourite quote about me...

Offline   US SURF theSNIPEORAMA

theSNIPEORAMA

Advanced Member

• US SURF US Surf
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • 0 thanks

• Colorado
  • STEAM_1:1:30439019

Steam Profile

• Time Online: 6d 13h 51m 9s

Pretty much what Jordan said, be more active, the retake servers aren't very popular right now so I'm not seeing a reason for it but iole is great at making the right choices when it is needed. I am admin on both Surf and Surf Combat which are the popular ones right now, bhop is coming up and being pretty darn popular as well retake has just never taken off. but having one or two admins wouldn't hurt but you would have to be just as active as the rest of us if not more active.

Best of Luck!

theSNIPEORAMA_zps8b53b9dd.gif

Offline   US Head-Admin iole

iole

Advanced Member

• US Head-Admin Head-Admin of US Servers
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts
  • 1 thanks

• U.S.A. - California
  • STEAM_1:1:112402768

Steam Profile

• Time Online: 8d 8h 13m 16s

"You have to play regularly on our servers for 3 months or more."

"If your candidacy is approved, we will ask you to remain active on the forum and servers."

"The applicant must receive recommendations from current administrators or players."
"If the applicant receives three or more recommendations, they must be approved by the project owner." - Noting that this may not be applicable as activity on retakes is somewhat low.

I thought I might as well tell you what people will think, since you are applying for retake it is very much up to the head admin of that region, this being iole. This is because the servers may not be very active or have many admins currently, the time you should have been playing for is 3 months, but generally that is for surf more then others - even with that said one hour is a very small amount of time played - this applies to the other criteria as well.

In summary, the main things I would be thinking about is forum activity, time played and what you wrote in your application. The first two wouldn't be looking good for you and the last is a matter of opinion, hopefully for you iole likes it, we do need some more admins on retake.

I would have waited a week or two, and during those weeks been active on the forums (even though there isn't much to talk about regarding retake), and would have made a more convincing application, that showed how much you want to be an admin and how much work you were willing to put in from the start, but thats just me.

-Your friendly neighborhood potato, Jordan.

Edit:
Sorry if I am imposing on your applications iole, delete freely :)

Feel free to comment on U.S. applications Jordan, your input matters. Plus, you basically said exactly what I was going to say so you actually saved me the work of having to type it all out.

Anyhow, denied for the reasons listed above.

• theSNIPEORAMA likes this

tumblr_mw42kaf9It1rcidx4o1_r1_500.gif

DEPxh42.png

90 Kills in 1 combat surf game

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Denied / Отклонено

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

Positive SSL