Welcome to WorldGamers Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Zelda for admin! :D

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Offline   Zelda

Zelda

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks

• USA
  • STEAM_1:0:46887683

Steam Profile

• Time Online: 12m 54s

First Name: Zelda
How old are you?: 20
Steam ID:  
STEAM_0:0:46887683
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
What's your name on steam?: Zelda
Experiences of Sourcemod?: I have a vast experience with SM along with c++ and am quite adapt with learning new things.
What are you doing as an admin?: As an Admin I would be enforcing the rules of the server, helping out our players and overall supporting the community and assisting with it's growth!

Reason for applying: I've loved surf ever since CS 1.6 and now I want to give back to one of the best surfing communities I know of! World Gamers of course!
Why should we choose you as an admin?: I'm a strict guy, but I am still fun to play with, I've owned several servers over the years and had loads of experience with griefers and people who are ruining the game for others. They get punished with me. Quick.
What could you bring to the community that others cant?: I can bring strict no-nonsence admin responsibilities but still be able to help people, laugh with people and make it so others enjoy the game!
How long have you been playing on our servers?: Just under 5 months now.
Which location of servers are you interested?: US
About yourself?: My name is Zelda, I live in the west coast of The United States and I Like to surf, chat shit, and code. I'm a trombonist too! I don;t really know what to say here other than my back story, I'm ex-marine (not that anyone ever leaves really) I served since i was 12 when i entered the cadets and then went on to become a fully flegged marine engineer and drill Sargent. I'm one hell of a loud guy...

Offline   US Head-Admin iole

iole

Advanced Member

• US Head-Admin Head-Admin of US Servers
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts
  • 1 thanks

• U.S.A. - California
  • STEAM_1:1:112402768

Steam Profile

• Time Online: 8d 2h 14m 39s
Denied.
You do not meet the forum activity requirement and you applied for an admin position in retake servers (despite implying that you only surf in our servers).

tumblr_mw42kaf9It1rcidx4o1_r1_500.gif

DEPxh42.png

90 Kills in 1 combat surf game

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Denied / Отклонено

0 user(s) are browsing this forum